About Tie Society
Tie Society is a whole new approach towards neckwear ownership experience and is conceived as an alternative to the overpriced and stagnant neckwear retail model. It offers its subscribers unlimited access to an exclusive collection of quality men´s ties and cufflinks without requiring purchase.
The client was looking for a custom web application enabling style enthusiasts to circumvent the traditional neckwear retail model and instead become members of the site to get their hands on top-of the-line designer neckwear in a cost-effective way. With this application, the client wanted to engage directly with customers by offering a wide collection of ties and cufflinks through a platform that is interactive, appealing, and offers a sophisticated user experience.
- With very few references available, we had to conceptualize the web application from the ground up.
- Focus on sleek design that appeals to everybody who is looking for premium ties and/or cufflinks
- The use of color on the website needed to bring out the ties and cufflinks in all of their aesthetic glory
- Each section of the website including the product gallery needed to have a highly interactive UI
- Ensuring the product details page opens in the products listing page
- Developing and deploying a feature-rich trademark ‘Online Closet’ section that manages and sorts out products chosen by the registered user
- Shipping management module that allows smart and automatic calculation of the order for ties and/or cufflinks and their waiting time, if any; offers admin the ability to report problems through ‘report problem module’ in case the users damage any products
- Implemented advanced SEO programming strategies for allowing Google to crawl Ajax content
Our robust design and development is a product of an in-depth understanding of the client’s concept and a commitment towards offering a solution that is perfectly aligned with the needs, requirements and expectations of the client. Accordingly, we used only the most sophisticated design and development tools to build a custom web application that offers tremendous user experience and impeccably meets the objectives of the client.
The inherent concept of Tie Society of providing members with top quality products for less than their average retail purchase prices is brought to the fore with this web application. It’s customized to perfectly meet the expectations of premium clients who expect only the best design, functionality and features from any and every product or service that they use.
HOSTRINGS used a collection of platforms including HTML5, AJAX, JQuery, C# and CSS3 for designing the web application. The website application is coded in ASP.NET, and also uses Authorize.Net CIM payment gateway integration. It runs on a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database, and is hosted on Windows Server 2008 with IIS 7.