Open Source software is altering the fundamental ways of IT by connecting their developers directly, making it the most steady and extensively used software in IT history. Open Source technology allows everyone to observe and develop the source code. Due to this, the applications can be enriched with high-performance, security and reliability.
Hostrings’s competent consultants of Open Source evaluate and execute a variety of Open Source technology based projects. We have a wide range of experience in creating customized and developed solutions on several Open Source technology platforms, including Linux, Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL and PHP. Our professional and efficient team assists clients in identifying their needs, and then finds and suggests appropriate solutions on the numerous Open Source technology platforms.
Why Open Source?An Open Source application helps your organization streamline the process between developers; and it has numerous other benefits. Some of the essential advantages of using Open Source technology are:
- It reduces the cost of ownership, as it has no license or maintenance charges
- It offers flexibility that is unsurpassed by other technologies. The source can be changed by anyone, vertical or horizontal in hierarchy, to suit their requirements.
- It is safe and secure. It not only has right of entry protection, but is also not susceptible to viruses.
- It minimizes risk.
- It has a high level of functionality, with better performance and standards.
Open Source Development Platforms:
- Cake PHP
Our Expertise in Open Source Technologies:
- LAMP Technology (PHP-MySQL) LAMP stands for Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. Many of our custom designed internet business solutions and applications are developed using LAMP, which is a widely popular Open Source combination. PHP is a server side cross platform, HTML embedded scripting language used to create dynamic web pages from the data provided.
- RoR (Ruby on Rails) Ruby on Rails is one of the fastest growing technologies for the Web. Commonly referred to as Rails or RoR, it is an Open Source web application framework for the Ruby programming language.